Hey there, fabulous readers! Happy early holidays and all that sparkly stuff!
How about? — Let’s start with the 411.
I met Alison last year at a writing conference.
We were seated across the table from one another. If you believe in opposites attract than you know she and I were destined for friendship.
Alison explained she was from the land of sweet tea––and where I believe the air is filled with the aroma of crispy bacon. My Yankee ass believes a hot cup of coffee and a New York bagel solves any woe.
It was all-good though––Alison loved me despite my craziness, and the rest is history. So, here I am to chat with y’all.
Today is December 1st, and I expect most of you are already knee deep in shopping, baking, stressing, and drinking. Therefore, I will be short and to the point. To kick off the Holiday Season, I will share my TOP TEN Christmas Must-Do Items (even though I celebrate Hanukkah).
1. Start listening to Christmas Tunes the week of Thanksgiving.
2. Download every single version of The Little Drummer Boy.
3. Buy every candy wrapped in red, green, & silver tinfoil.
4. Invite yourself over to any friend’s house who happens to be baking cookies.
5. Watch The Holiday and Love Actually at least ten times each.
6. Obsess over the Elf and all his naughty antics.
7. Insist the Hanukkah version of the Elf is nowhere near as cool.
8. Drag your family to every stinking light-up display.
9. Ask Santa for Charlie Hunnam.
10. Eat Chinese Food and go to the movies on Christmas Day.
Happy Holidays to all of you!
Stay warm and safe, hug your loved ones and even the people you can’t stand…it’s Christmas time!
Stay in TOUCH!
Find me on my website / Twitter / Facebook
Sign up for my newsletter for the latest news on releases, sales, giveaways and other updates.