1. The cover model for Stop! is my niece, Paige.
2. There is a real person who was my inspiration for the character of Benton in Stop! I found him when doing my research for the book. His name is Benton.
3. There is a different line in each of my books that makes me giggle no matter how many times I read them. In Stop!, Hollis’s BFF Maggie says, “You know what I mean, right? When he revs my cho-cho.”
I’m giggling as I write this.
4. I can’t write a book without including at least one song from Lifehouse on the playlist.
5. I consume copious amounts of Diet Pepsi while writing.
Here’s an extra one for you. One time, I was approached by a guy in a bar who insisted he knew me and used to call me Sugar Britches.
Fan made teaser by Michelle
Signed Paperbacks Available
$12 (includes shipping in US ONLY).
International orders-Please contact me before placing order. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Make payment via PayPal (email@example.com).
Don’t forget to include shipping address and name for personalization.
MONTHLY BLOG GIVEAWAY!
Starting this month I’ll be holding a GIVEAWAY each month. Prizes could be almost anything-signed books (mine as well as other authors), gift cards, music, lions, tigers, or bears . . . Oh my! It will be a surprise. How do you enter, you ask? Simply post a comment anywhere on my website. It could be a simple, “hello there”, on my home page or, “you’ve got to be kidding me” on my blog post. Each comment you post earns you an entry into that month’s giveaway. Enter as often as you like.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!